- What happens to HNU main’s campus after students transfere to Dampas HNU Campus?
- Buzz Cafe interested to lease roof top of Oak brooke bldg.
- Ermita Ruins under excavation again in Dimiao Bohol
- Drugs on the rise in Bohol….does anyone really care?
- Higher prices for commodities on daily rise
- Oak Brook building ribbon cutting for the states art.
- Lion’s Club District 301-B2 to hold 3rd Cabinet meeting in Bohol.
- Tagbilaran City Lions to meet up with Provincail Admin. Damalerio
- Talakayan Sa Isuyang Pulis (Denhi sa Bohol)
- Raffle Tickets on sale now!
- SK/Barangay Election set for October 26th. Phil. Holiday.
- Foreigners opening up new business in Bohol
- Parking in the City of Tagbilaran is annoying.
- Foreigners are they discriminated against in Philippines.
- Tagbilaran City Host International Lions Busy with new Lion year!
- Bohol history Question does anyone have any information about The forgotten clan of Eskaya in the mountains of Guindulman Bohol?
- Bohol PNP hold gab for Bohol tri Media Association (BTMA) members.
- George Lim Caltext Gas Station Outlet Here to serve you!
- Internet cafe sports 20thousand peso computer units for its customers in Bohol
- Italian National a victim X2 with a one stone throw of bad luck
- Local foreigner resident reactions to last weeks Manila hostage sittuation.
Category Archives: Bohol Business Page.
I heard from the Dean of Law from Holy Name University Atty. Thomas Abapo that with the students newly transferred to the brand new Dampas Campus from the main the owners of the university are possibly planning and considering to … Continue reading
An emergency meeting was held two days ago between officers and members of the Tagbilaran City Host Lions Club at the Garden Cafe restaurant in Tagbilaran City. One of two topics was to go over the MOA between the provincial … Continue reading