- What happens to HNU main’s campus after students transfere to Dampas HNU Campus?
- Buzz Cafe interested to lease roof top of Oak brooke bldg.
- Ermita Ruins under excavation again in Dimiao Bohol
- Drugs on the rise in Bohol….does anyone really care?
- Higher prices for commodities on daily rise
- Oak Brook building ribbon cutting for the states art.
- Lion’s Club District 301-B2 to hold 3rd Cabinet meeting in Bohol.
- Tagbilaran City Lions to meet up with Provincail Admin. Damalerio
- Talakayan Sa Isuyang Pulis (Denhi sa Bohol)
- Raffle Tickets on sale now!
- SK/Barangay Election set for October 26th. Phil. Holiday.
- Foreigners opening up new business in Bohol
- Parking in the City of Tagbilaran is annoying.
- Foreigners are they discriminated against in Philippines.
- Tagbilaran City Host International Lions Busy with new Lion year!
- Bohol history Question does anyone have any information about The forgotten clan of Eskaya in the mountains of Guindulman Bohol?
- Bohol PNP hold gab for Bohol tri Media Association (BTMA) members.
- George Lim Caltext Gas Station Outlet Here to serve you!
- Internet cafe sports 20thousand peso computer units for its customers in Bohol
- Italian National a victim X2 with a one stone throw of bad luck
- Local foreigner resident reactions to last weeks Manila hostage sittuation.
Category Archives: Lions Related
An emergency meeting was held two days ago between officers and members of the Tagbilaran City Host Lions Club at the Garden Cafe restaurant in Tagbilaran City. One of two topics was to go over the MOA between the provincial … Continue reading
In my own opinion, Last Wednesday around 4 O’clock PM a ribbon cutting ceremony took place at what is known as the states lion club den “Lion’s Cubs International” the building sits on state property next to the St. Joseph … Continue reading
Oakbrook building which sits on provincial property near to St. Joseph Cathedral in Tagbilaran City has been under security post watches as it is provincial property and the governor of Bohol would like to facilitate the building for making money … Continue reading
Last July 2010, Lion’s around the Philippines started off with another new year for Lionism. Bohol’s pioneer Lion Club so far has participated in6 international projects in the past two months. Yesterday Lions had a feeding to children who are … Continue reading
July 18. 2010 Tagbilaran City host Lion’s club will be holding their induction rites for new members and newly elected officers. The Lion Club members are encouraged to invite along with them one prosperous interested person who would like to … Continue reading