- What happens to HNU main’s campus after students transfere to Dampas HNU Campus?
- Buzz Cafe interested to lease roof top of Oak brooke bldg.
- Ermita Ruins under excavation again in Dimiao Bohol
- Drugs on the rise in Bohol….does anyone really care?
- Higher prices for commodities on daily rise
- Oak Brook building ribbon cutting for the states art.
- Lion’s Club District 301-B2 to hold 3rd Cabinet meeting in Bohol.
- Tagbilaran City Lions to meet up with Provincail Admin. Damalerio
- Talakayan Sa Isuyang Pulis (Denhi sa Bohol)
- Raffle Tickets on sale now!
- SK/Barangay Election set for October 26th. Phil. Holiday.
- Foreigners opening up new business in Bohol
- Parking in the City of Tagbilaran is annoying.
- Foreigners are they discriminated against in Philippines.
- Tagbilaran City Host International Lions Busy with new Lion year!
- Bohol history Question does anyone have any information about The forgotten clan of Eskaya in the mountains of Guindulman Bohol?
- Bohol PNP hold gab for Bohol tri Media Association (BTMA) members.
- George Lim Caltext Gas Station Outlet Here to serve you!
- Internet cafe sports 20thousand peso computer units for its customers in Bohol
- Italian National a victim X2 with a one stone throw of bad luck
- Local foreigner resident reactions to last weeks Manila hostage sittuation.
Category Archives: Things that need attention?
Fish, rice, vegetables and gas are just a few of many necessary commodities to make it through a normal day of living here in the Philippines. Bohol has become so expensive and I have noticed on a daily basis that … Continue reading
This topic post will do with the things in the the capitol city of Tagbilaran or the province that need to brought to attention. Down wires. no water service, no garbage service, roads needs repaired, better lighting, better road traffic … Continue reading