- What happens to HNU main’s campus after students transfere to Dampas HNU Campus?
- Buzz Cafe interested to lease roof top of Oak brooke bldg.
- Ermita Ruins under excavation again in Dimiao Bohol
- Drugs on the rise in Bohol….does anyone really care?
- Higher prices for commodities on daily rise
- Oak Brook building ribbon cutting for the states art.
- Lion’s Club District 301-B2 to hold 3rd Cabinet meeting in Bohol.
- Tagbilaran City Lions to meet up with Provincail Admin. Damalerio
- Talakayan Sa Isuyang Pulis (Denhi sa Bohol)
- Raffle Tickets on sale now!
- SK/Barangay Election set for October 26th. Phil. Holiday.
- Foreigners opening up new business in Bohol
- Parking in the City of Tagbilaran is annoying.
- Foreigners are they discriminated against in Philippines.
- Tagbilaran City Host International Lions Busy with new Lion year!
- Bohol history Question does anyone have any information about The forgotten clan of Eskaya in the mountains of Guindulman Bohol?
- Bohol PNP hold gab for Bohol tri Media Association (BTMA) members.
- George Lim Caltext Gas Station Outlet Here to serve you!
- Internet cafe sports 20thousand peso computer units for its customers in Bohol
- Italian National a victim X2 with a one stone throw of bad luck
- Local foreigner resident reactions to last weeks Manila hostage sittuation.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Dimiao Bohol was recently awarded nationally for owning up to a historical site which has been run down for some time. There is currently a third archeological dig happening to take out any further findings and remains left of those … Continue reading
Fish, rice, vegetables and gas are just a few of many necessary commodities to make it through a normal day of living here in the Philippines. Bohol has become so expensive and I have noticed on a daily basis that … Continue reading
Last February 4th, Lion Dist 301-B2′s Lion president spoke to lion member delegates during their second cabinet meeting held in Tacloban City Philippines. He told members that Bohol will be the next meeting place for the districts 3rd cabinet meeting … Continue reading
Oakbrook building which sits on provincial property near to St. Joseph Cathedral in Tagbilaran City has been under security post watches as it is provincial property and the governor of Bohol would like to facilitate the building for making money … Continue reading
October 26th, is election day here in Philippines for those persons wanting to exorcize their democratic right to choose who they want to help represent them in the lower position areas. Government youth leaders, barangay kagawads and captains…. this year … Continue reading