- What happens to HNU main’s campus after students transfere to Dampas HNU Campus?
- Buzz Cafe interested to lease roof top of Oak brooke bldg.
- Ermita Ruins under excavation again in Dimiao Bohol
- Drugs on the rise in Bohol….does anyone really care?
- Higher prices for commodities on daily rise
- Oak Brook building ribbon cutting for the states art.
- Lion’s Club District 301-B2 to hold 3rd Cabinet meeting in Bohol.
- Tagbilaran City Lions to meet up with Provincail Admin. Damalerio
- Talakayan Sa Isuyang Pulis (Denhi sa Bohol)
- Raffle Tickets on sale now!
- SK/Barangay Election set for October 26th. Phil. Holiday.
- Foreigners opening up new business in Bohol
- Parking in the City of Tagbilaran is annoying.
- Foreigners are they discriminated against in Philippines.
- Tagbilaran City Host International Lions Busy with new Lion year!
- Bohol history Question does anyone have any information about The forgotten clan of Eskaya in the mountains of Guindulman Bohol?
- Bohol PNP hold gab for Bohol tri Media Association (BTMA) members.
- George Lim Caltext Gas Station Outlet Here to serve you!
- Internet cafe sports 20thousand peso computer units for its customers in Bohol
- Italian National a victim X2 with a one stone throw of bad luck
- Local foreigner resident reactions to last weeks Manila hostage sittuation.
Category Archives: What we can do to help the poor in Bohol Philippines
In my own opinion, I normally write down what is in my head and my heart and this subject is not so keen in my book as I have been a victim to peoples stupid choices in their use of … Continue reading